On Wednesday morning 30 May 2018, District Apostle J Kriel was accompanied
by Apostle Mkhwanazi in Mpumalanga Central. The 2 leaders spent most parts of the day visiting various congregations in the Mpumalanga Central Apostle Area.
The following congregations were visited and members were provided with a message of encouragement:
• Evander – Message: “Make time for each other and invest in one another”.
• Progress – Message: “Remain close to God for He is our sun and shield. Thus we shall not walk in darkness”.
• Secunda – Message: “Let us build souls more than churches and do the right things even when no one is watching”.
• Kriel – Message: “Focus not on differences but more so on common attributes”.
• Middelburg – Message: “Let us sow good seeds today to secure the harvest of tomorrow”.
• Witbank – Message: “Remain filled with the Holy Spirit and do the Lord’s work with courage”.
The main objective for visiting these congregations was to familiarize the District Apostle with the surroundings of the area.
After visiting the congregations, the District Apostle and Apostle made their way to the Senior Members’ gathering in Middelburg. This gathering allowed some of the local seniors an opportunity to get to know the District Apostle better during a Question & Answer session. The local SAPS Brass Brand was also on hand to provide some entertainment.
The District Apostle’s journey culminated with a divine service in Witbank. The sermon was based on the Bible word Acts 4: 31: “And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness”.
After the divine service, the District Apostle made his way back to Johannesburg and arrived safely at 11pm.
For members in Mpumalanga Central, the day was indeed a wholesome, holy day!